Granville Health System COVID-19 Vaccine
First dose clinics
Granville Health System will be offering the Pfizer vaccine for first dose appointments on Friday, June 18. The appointments will be held inside Granville Primary Care & OB/GYN located at 110 Professional Park Drive in Oxford and will be by appointment only.
The following groups are now eligible to receive the vaccine:
- healthcare workers and long-term care staff and residents;
- those in our community who are 65 and older;
- anyone working in child care or in PreK-12 schools;
- frontline essential workers
- adults at high risk for exposure and increased risk of severe illness
- everyone 12 years and older who wants a Pfizer vaccine
For more information about vaccine eligibility, please click here.
Due to the very limited supply of the vaccine, only individuals with a confirmed appointment will receive the vaccine at Granville Health System.
- The COVID-19 Vaccine appointments on Friday, June 18 will be held inside Granville Primary Care & OB/GYN located at 110 Professional Park Drive in Oxford, on the campus of Granville Medical Center. Follow road-side signage for direction and guidance.
- Pfizer vaccines are available to all persons 12 years and older free of charge. Individuals with insurance should present a copy of their insurance card. Insurance is not a requirement to receive a vaccine.
Second dose clinics
Granville Health System is not offering any second dose COVID-19 vaccine clinics the week of June 14.
- Please return for your second dose at the same time as your first dose appointment.
- Those receiving their second dose vaccines are encouraged to bring their COVID-19 Vaccination Card.
Other vaccine locations:
For the most up-to-date information on vaccine locations, please visit the NC Department of Health & Human Services listing at www.YourSpotYourShot.nc.gov.
Curious about when you will be eligible for a vaccine? Please visit https://findmygroup.nc.gov/ for full details.