Granville Health System COVID-19 Vaccine
First dose clinics
Granville Health System will be offering the Pfizer vaccine for first dose appointments on Fridays. The appointments will be held inside Granville Primary Care & OB/GYN located at 110 Professional Park Drive in Oxford and will be by appointment only.
The following groups are now eligible to receive the vaccine:
- healthcare workers and long-term care staff and residents;
- those in our community who are 65 and older;
- anyone working in child care or in PreK-12 schools;
- frontline essential workers
- adults at high risk for exposure and increased risk of severe illness
- everyone 12 years and older who wants a Pfizer vaccine
For more information about vaccine eligibility, please click here.
Due to the very limited supply of the vaccine, only individuals with a confirmed appointment will receive the vaccine at Granville Health System.
- The COVID-19 Vaccine appointments on Fridays will be held inside Granville Primary Care & OB/GYN located at 110 Professional Park Drive in Oxford, on the campus of Granville Medical Center. Follow road-side signage for direction and guidance.
- Pfizer vaccines are available to all persons 12 years and older, free of charge. Individuals with insurance should present a copy of their insurance card. Insurance is not a requirement to receive a vaccine.
Second dose clinics
Granville Health System will be offering a second dose Pfizer vaccine on Fridays. The appointments will be held inside Granville Primary Care & OB/GYN located at 110 Professional Park Drive in Oxford.
Please return for your second dose at the same time as your first dose appointment.
Those receiving their second dose vaccines are encouraged to bring their COVID-19 Vaccination Card.
Other vaccine locations:
For the most up-to-date information on vaccine locations, please visit the NC Department of Health & Human Services listing at www.YourSpotYourShot.nc.gov.
Curious about when you will be eligible for a vaccine? Please visit https://findmygroup.nc.gov/ for full details.